An industry expert program to guide the release of one lucky independent artist featuring Johnny Took (DMA’S), Johann Ponniah (I OH YOU), Sosefina Fuamoli (journalist) and more.
The Release Cycle is musically minded wine brand Headline Acts’ first chapter of their new industry rewards program, Headline Access.
Headline Acts and Muso are offering one lucky budding artist the opportunity to gain invaluable mentorship from some of Australia’s biggest music industry names, including Johann Ponniah (I OH YOU Records), Johnny Took (DMA’S), Sose Fuamoli (music journalist) and more. The artist will win the support to record, distribute and promote their new single to the world.
Those who have signed up to Muso before 26 June will be in the running to be hand-picked by Headline Acts’ panel of industry experts to win. Winner to be announced on 13 July
The Release Cycle prize includes:
- A day in the recording studio with Johnny Took (DMA’S)
- Mentorship session with Johann Ponniah (I OH YOU) discussing getting your start in the music industry
- Building your perfect artist bio with music journalist Sose Fuamoli
- PR consultation with Thinking Loud on how to be your own publicist
- Gigs booked through Muso first to take the winning track on the road
Founder, I OH YOU & Artist Manager
Music Journalist & radio host
Headline Acts Wine
Music and culture agency